Motiva Implants™: In Use in Over Sixty Countries and Now Studied in the USA
Motiva Implants, to date, have been implanted in patients from over sixty countries, but are not yet commercially available in the USA. All patients who choose to participate in the study receive the investigational Motiva Implants at no charge. All consultations and annual follow-up exams are compensated for the study participants. The 10-year study also includes a $2,000 trust fund established for each enrolled patient, with compensation from the fund issued upon full completion of the study.
Round Motiva Implants: A Revolution in Breast Implant Technology
The implant styles used in the study include several technological advancements:
- SilkSurface™: The implant surface is created without the addition of foreign materials such as salt or sugar for greater biocompatibility.
- TrueMonobloc®: Improved strength with a groundbreaking design that allows for easier surgical implantation.
- BluSeal™: A revolutionary barrier layer that works to prevent silicone gel diffusion.
- Progressive Gel Plus™: This gel provides shape with an exceptionally natural feel with more firmness and upper-pole fullness.
- Progressive Gel Ultima™: An elastic, soft gel that adapts to a woman’s breast shape for a very natural breast profile.
- Q Inside Safe Technology™: This feature allows for maximum implant transparency.
Are You a Candidate for the Motiva Breast Implant Study with Dr. Schwartz?
To be eligible for the study, patients must meet the study criteria, including:
- Genetic female.
- 22 years or older.
- Patients seeking primary breast augmentation, primary reconstruction, or revision mammoplasty.
- Patients who have adequate natural tissue to cover the implants.
- Willing to adhere to all study requirements, including all follow-up visits.
- Willing to sign the informed consent documents.
- Willing to undergo MRI evaluation if advised.
Some patients have a medical condition or other physical issue that will exclude them from participation. Speak with us about your interest in participating in this study and gaining the advantage of having your implants supplied at no charge, and the other benefits to offered to participants in this 10-year study.
Benefits of Motiva Implants
These state-of-the-art breast implants offer patients some outstanding potential benefits, including:
- Higher level of durability
- Safer design
- Easier insertion (smaller incision)
- Ultra-soft gel for natural shape and feel
- Huge selection of sizes and projection
- Minimized health risks with advanced technology
Why Motiva Implants?
While not yet available in the USA, it is expected that Motiva Implants will become one of the most popular choices for patients seeking breast augmentation or breast reconstruction after the product is FDA-approved. These breast implants are manufactured with raw materials from Nusil, the largest and most respected silicone manufacturer for medical devices used in the USA, and the company can boast a 30-year proven record of safety. These implants can be identified from outside the body with a handheld device, an innovation that is important for patients who have these implants in the future.
Dr. Schwartz’s talent and capabilities as a surgeon are beyond compare. Please take a moment to view our beautiful photo gallery, to see for yourself the exquisite results that are possible when you undergo capsular contracture treatment with Dr. Michael R. Schwartz.
Meet Dr. Michael R. Schwartz
A nationally recognized breast surgeon.
Double board certified in both plastic surgery and general surgery, Calabasas plastic surgeon Dr. Michael R. Schwartz is the go-to plastic surgeon for face, breast and body procedures. With over seventeen years of experience, his vast expertise, meticulous eye for detail and rare level of artistry allow him to achieve results that are both beautiful and extremely natural.
A leading national authority in his field, Dr. Schwartz’s expertise in breast enhancement and other plastic surgery procedures is beyond compare. He’s a national educator for Sientra and Mentor Corporations breast implants and routinely trains other leading surgeons on how to achieve optimal results during their procedures. He also teaches his techniques and procedures on behalf of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Sought after all over the world for his expertise in plastic surgery, Dr. Schwartz has authored and presented numerous papers and has been an invited speaker at several national plastic surgery meetings. With his wealth of expertise, artistic skill and national reputation, few surgeons are more qualified than Dr. Schwartz to enhance your appearance and deliver the exquisite cosmetic outcomes you desire.