If you are unhappy with the shape, size, or symmetry of your nose, injectable rhinoplasty offers a non-surgical cosmetic enhancement with absolutely no downtime required.
Benefits of Injectable Rhinoplasty
- Improve the shape, size, and symmetry of your nose
- Easy adjustments with no downtime
- Straighten a crooked or asymmetrical nose
- Create better definition and overall facial harmony
- Minimally invasive with immediate results
- No incisions or anesthesia required
- More affordable than surgical rhinoplasty
- Safe and effective treatment
What does injectable rhinoplasty correct?
A liquid nose job uses dermal fillers made of hyaluronic acid to address minor imperfections and reshape parts of the nose. Non-surgical rhinoplasty corrects any of the following aesthetic concerns:
- Nasal hump
- Upturned or downturned tip
- Shape and size imperfections
- Indentations and depressions