Practice Policy Update Regarding COVID-19
Our office is now open with a modified appointment schedule. Here are our current policies to ensure the safety of both our patients and staff:
- Patient appointments will be scheduled thoughtfully to reduce the number of people in the office and to eliminate wait times.
- You will be asked to wait in your vehicle until your freshly cleaned treatment room is ready.
- Only patients with scheduled appointments will be allowed in the building. No guests or children at this time.
- Face masks are mandatory to enter the facility.
- Temperatures will be taken with proper screening upon arrival.
If you are experiencing symptoms of COVID-19 or have been in close contact with anyone experiencing symptoms or diagnosed with COVID-19, we ask that you please reschedule your appointment.